Do women lead by fear? I don’t think so. Should they? I don’t know. In my experience many women, in many ages and phases of life, parenting, leading, following, volunteering, partnering are doing what they’re doing by love not fear. Here’s a quote from a Harvard Business …
Tag Archive: leadership
April 1, 2013
So much information daily “out there” that it’s hard to keep up and informed. Here’s a segment of an interesting post postulating that women are better equipped as leaders from a brain perspective than men. H-m-m-m? Link below. “The Largest Brain-Imaging Analysis Ever My team and I recently completed the largest brain-imaging analysis …
March 11, 2013
See the quote below from a good article about leadership from the University of Washington Foster School of Business. Topic? Humility leads to high performance and better leadership. The conclusion of the research is so divergent from the positive thinking hype, from the aggressive-cocky-is-better leadership stereotype (which …
A brief tangent as I leave negative self-talk and investing in brains behind for a day although leadership, problem-solving, and women certainly go together with brains. Below are quotes from Anne Doyle’s post on Forbes.com “Another year has now passed with the collective intelligence of the other half of the …
- Men/Women and Different Experiences of Sexual Arousal and Desire
- Problem Solving Thinking — Intuitive Thinking is “In” for Intelligent Women
- Break the Negative Self-Talk Habit — For Beginners or Re-starters
- Is Hide and Seek Better for Brain Fitness than Flash Cards?
- Is it Realistic, Positive, or Negative Self-Talk — or Negative Other-Talk?