A metaphor for breaking habits This quote comes from the Journal of the Order of Buddhist Contemplatives, Autumn 2005 and was introduced to the meditation group recently by one of the participants. “When Ulysses was finally returning to his home in Greece after the Trojan War victory, a place along the way …
Tag Archive: decrease bad habits
- Men/Women and Different Experiences of Sexual Arousal and Desire
- Problem Solving Thinking — Intuitive Thinking is “In” for Intelligent Women
- Break the Negative Self-Talk Habit — For Beginners or Re-starters
- What’s the Difference? Positive, Realistic, Negative Self-Talk
- Is Hide and Seek Better for Brain Fitness than Flash Cards?